Raspberry & Chocolate Custard Pots
Yield 4 Pots
Decadent, indulgent and guilt-free, these raspberry and chocolate custard pots will satisfy any sweet tooth from twitching without thinking about hitting the gym!
- 150g Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tbsp Icing Sugar
- 400g Low-fat, ready-made custard
- 1 Shot Fresh Espresso
- 80g Dark Chocolate
- Light Squirty Cream
- In a small bowl, add 100g raspberries, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and the icing sugar. Use a hand blender to blitz them all together.
- Divide the remaining raspberries between 4 glasses, keeping back 4 raspberries for decoration. Spoon over the raspberry sauce.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the ready-made custard, espresso and the remaining vanilla extract. Mix together over a medium until the custard is warmed through.
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and add to the custard. Stir through until the chocolate has melted.
- Divide the chocolate custard equally into the glasses, over the raspberries.
- Set aside to cool before putting in the fridge for 3 hours. The custard will not completely set.
- When ready to serve, add a shot of light squirty cream, a fresh raspberry and grate a little chocolate over the top.
Raspberry and Chocolate Custard pots will keep in the fridge up to 2 days.
Switch out the raspberries for strawberries, or use white chocolate instead of dark.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6.7 g
Saturated Fat 4.2 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 133.4 mg
Total Carbohydrates 24.6 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 4.4 g
Recipe by Crumbs & Corkscrews at https://crumbsandcorkscrews.co.uk/raspberry-chocolate-pots/