1. My ice cream addiction has got out of hand this week; I’ve been pinning and foodgawking away like a woman addicted to… well, ice cream. This Cookie Monster ice cream from Koko Cooks is by far my favourite and would be awesome for a kid’s or big kid’s birthday party over the Bank Holiday weekend.
2. My lifesaver this week has to be the Lisa over on Elembee blog for her handy hints for handling overwhelm. I’m terrible for procrastinating when I’m feeling overwhelmed, especially flicking through all my social media streams every 30 seconds just incase something has happened.
3. After my Mum ‘Groundforced’ our front garden in 24 hours last week, I’ve felt inspired to keep on top of things and organise the back garden. I’m not one for getting my hands dirty, but the garden eye-candy of Hendy Curzon has got my head swirling with ideas.
4. Talking of gardens and Bank Holidays, we’re looking forward to putting the outdoor oven to the test this weekend when friends and family visit. It’s also our local fiesta where we used to have a second home, in San Luis, Menorca. So I thought that David Lebovitz’s rosé sangria was a perfect alternative to a red sangria for a Sunday afternoon BBQ drink!
5. Last but not least, I’ve been working on a cake for charity event this weekend in support of The Wiggly Worm, who are a local charity to Gloucestershire that use food as a tool to help build confidence and break down social barriers. Next month sees the launch of their new project The Little Green Wiggly Machine which will be bringing fabulous street food to Cirencester by day and be a life changing food poverty pop up kitchen accross Gloucestershire by night.
All images are copyright of the original poster and credited to the original source, via link identified in the text.0