I was looking through my archives and I realised I hadn’t posted a round up for nearly a year. I suppose that really should mean that perhaps it wasn’t right for me and the blog; but actually, it was just a time thing. Now I’ve time again, especially at the weekends, I have so many things on my ‘want to do’ list that it’s probably right to take another shot at my weekend round up posts.
1. Since being back at work my coffee addiction has gone into free-fall. I’d been so good at weaning myself of the devil that is caffeine, but a Skinny Sugar Free Syrup Caramel Macchiato holds no bounds, and no Friday is complete with out one. I’ve been experimenting a with the new Froothie Optimum 9400 to make Frappuccinos; they’re working and I’ve my eye on giving this Chocolate Coconut Iced Coffee from Running to the Kitchen a go soon.
2. It’s getting close to having to pack away the sandals and flip flops, well for work anyway; I’ll still wear them up until November while I can get away with it. But in the meantime, for work, Ive got my eyes on some Steve Madden Raffa ankle boots that I think would work really well with skinny jeans. Would it be wrong to have them in both colour-ways?
3. The end of Summer is fast approaching and Halloween isn’t far off. I’ve so many different ideas I want to do for spooky treats, but I know I won’t get chance to do them all. On my way through an intense Halloween Pinterest session, I came across this awesome Dia de los Muertos Gingerdead Man from Cupookie. Just how awesome is it, I wouldn’t be able to eat him.
4. I’m listening to more music again, thanks Sonoses or should the Soni that are creeping up in every room around the house. It means I’ve reconnected with my old music collection, and my love of anything with a great guitar riff and a drum break. The ear-worm currently nestled deep inside is ‘Fade to Black’ courtesy of the love of my metal life, Metallica.
5. Over the last year, I’ve discovered so many new blogs that it’s hard to pin one down as one that you must read. All the ones that I read regularly are listed in my blog links page, and I’ll try and recommend at least one to read in each Friday Feeling from now on. So to kick off, go and check out The Cheeky Vegan. I haven’t really ventured into vegan food much; but I love Sian’s food and ideas. I’ve been following Sian’s blog for a few months now, and I’ve been lucky enough to sample some of the fabulous food, carefully transported to work by her Other Half. Go have a read!
All images are copyright of the original poster and credited to the original source, via link identified in the text.0